DEPARTMENT: Content Management Solutions
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time Exempt
General Code is a leader in Content Management Solutions and Codification Services. Our highly trained staff determines optimal solutions and implementation, as well as provides support after installation. General Code offers challenging work in a diverse, flexible, supportive environment where an appropriate work-life balance is emphasized. The successful applicant for this position will demonstrate technical expertise, design sensibilities and a keen desire to have a meaningful impact in a values-based, team-oriented business environment.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
The primary responsibility of the Programmer/Analyst is to perform applications development and maintenance for new and existing systems that deliver essential business systems support. Responsible for the successful completion of applications, development, testing, implementation, documentation and training support.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OR TASKS PERFORMED:
- Develops and implements complex computer programs and/or systems (including coding, testing, and documentation)
- Integrates our Content Management software with other line-of-business applications
- Develops electronic forms and processes using the Laserfiche Forms software
- Makes recommendations regarding standards, procedures, and security
- Maintains knowledge on computer design software technology
- Develops and implements application documentation and user training
- Provides post- install support of user questions and fine tuning of application
- Assists the Sales team in a pre-sales role performing demos and assessments
- Assists our Helpdesk staff with complex issues as-needed