General Code is a leader in Content Management Solutions and Codification Services. Our highly trained staff determines optimal solutions and implementation, as well as provides support after installation. General Code offers challenging work in a diverse, flexible, supportive environment where an appropriate work-life balance is emphasized. The successful applicant for this position will demonstrate sales excellence, customer relationship management and a keen desire to have a meaningful impact in a values-based, team-oriented business environment.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
The primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Manager is all aspects of inside sales, including lead generation, driving growth and managing the sales process in its entirety.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OR TASKS PERFORMED:
- Develops a team of inside sales representatives, including: Managing workload and ensuring timely completion of responsibilities;Coaching and motivating team to meet performance goals;Leading by modeling our company values
- Improves sales scripts and all procedures for pre-sales and inside sales team
- Updates the CRM system on a daily basis ensuring it is current and relevant
- Manages incoming needs assessments and subsequent proposal/RFP responses while collaborating with sales and business team
- Identifies opportunities for up-selling to the existing customers
- Identifies target contacts within potential customers and generates high quality appointments for the outside sales team
- Reports metrics and data to senior management