DEPARTMENT: Content Management Solutions
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time Exempt
General Code is a leader in Content Management Solutions and Codification Services. Our highly trained staff determines optimal solutions and implementation, as well as provides support after installation. General Code offers challenging work in a diverse, flexible, supportive environment where an appropriate work-life balance is emphasized. The successful applicant for this position will demonstrate technical expertise, design sensibilities and a keen desire to have a meaningful impact in a values-based, team-oriented business environment.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
The primary responsibility of the Municity Installer/Trainer is to install and configure the Municity Building/Code Enforcement Software to meet the needs of General Code’s municipal customers.
The Municity Installer/Trainer interacts with customers to interpret processes and needs, provide best-practice information, and offer technical support. The individual works to ensure a quality, positive customer support experience by leveraging a number of internal products and applications, and by working across departments to access information related to supplementary customer products.
The Municity Installer/Trainer is also responsible for initiating a number of other standard processes which may include; project management, preparation of service and installation reports, and customer analysis and documentation.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OR TASKS PERFORMED:
- Traveling to customer sites for installation and training of Municity application
- Project management of customer accounts and disposition of software enhancement requests
- Working with Municity software developer to report and resolve customer issues/software bugs
- Documentation both for troubleshooting and training purposes
- Answering questions and resolving problems for end users via phone or Internet connection
- Serving in a pre-sales role by assisting the Sales team with demos and needs assessments